Thursday 18 August 2016

#

Jeffree Star Collection

Possibly the most controversial YouTuber and makeup creator around, Jeffree Star is outspoken, colourful, proud and crazy. Some people love him, some people hate him but there's no denying that his Jeffree Star Cosmetics range is insanely popular.  The Velour Liquid Lipsticks ($18.00 USD) are arguably the most popular items in the range. 
I own a grand total of four Velour Liquid Lipsticks (Doll Parts, Mannequin, Rose Matter and Posh Spice) but I would happily own the entire range! There are some beautiful, wearable colours as well as some crazier, colourful ones. The entire range is vegan and cruelty free as well. The lipsticks have a beautiful texture, apply smoothly and dry quickly. They have incredible staying power and are the least drying of all the liquid lipsticks I own. I like that they aren't quite as thick as a lot of other liquid lippies and they don't make my lips feel like sandpaper after a day of wear. 
Both times I've ordered from the Jeffree Star Cosmetics site, shipping has been easy to track and delivery has been amazingly quick.
 
In the cons basket, I do find they have a strange chemical smell. It isn't noticeable once applied but it is a little off-putting. Whilst they are incredibly easy to wear, they do have a super matte finish so I wouldn't recommend them for anyone who hates the matte look/feel. After a whole day of wear, I do find the inner edge can start to flake or get that weird white ring that is oh-so attractive!



Dani the Girl XO gives the Velour Liquid Lipsticks:
Do you hate or rate the Velour Liquid Lipsticks?



Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates