Thursday 25 August 2016

#

Current Favourite Apps

So given that I spend approximately 98% of my time on my phone (I think I'm addicted, help!), I thought I would share the apps that I spend the most time staring at!
Carousell

Once you download Carousell, your bank account will hate you! Carousell is kind of a cross between eBay and Gumtree. You can buy, sell or swap good, most of which are second hand. It's an excellent way to get rid of unwanted clothes or pick up high end goods at bargain prices. There's everything from clothes to shoes to furniture to makeup and everything in between! You can also leave feedback so people know which buyers are good to deal with and which to avoid.

TRIBE
If you're an Instagram influencer of any kind with a following of 3k or more, TRIBE is for you! It basically connects brands with influencers. Brands post campaigns, compelte with thought starters and guidelines and influencers can then submit posts, complete with their desired fee. Brands can then approve or decline a post and as soon as your post is published, you get paid!

Pokemon GO
Growing up with Pokemon, I was as excited as every other nerd when Pokemon GO was released. I've had so much fun hunting Pokemon and bonding with other Poke-nerds. It's also a good motivator to get walking to try and find all those rare Pokemon and hatch your precious eggs. Yes, I am a nerd and proud of it!

4 Ingredients
It's no secret that I am pretty much a disaster in the kitchen. I'm fairly awful at following recipes and I hate any recipie that requiers a massive list of ingredients. I've been using 4 Ingredients since I first moved out of home and the app is just an easy way to have all my recipes with me. You can browse recipes or search by the ingredients you have in your pantry. Even a disaster cook like me can whip up amazing meals with this!
Tell me what your favourite apps are!

Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates