Thursday 23 June 2016

#

RImmel Volume Colourist Mascara

I don't think it needs to be said that I am a big Rimmel fan. Alright, a HUGE Rimmel fan! I was really excited to hear about this new offering because it's something quite unique. I'm pretty lucky that I have nice lashes to start with but everyone can use a little help, right?


This looks pretty much like any other mascara you might come across in Priceline (or Walgreens, Boots, Superdrug etc). It has a really nice tapered brush, making it easy to get right into the corner lashes and fully coat the bottom lashes too. The formula is quite wet but applied nicely. It doesn't give a huge amount of volume but looks good for everyday makeup.
The big selling point for this mascara is that it actually tints your lashes! I thought this was a pretty unique feature as I hadn't heard of anything similar before. I was pretty skeptical, especially as my lashes are black anyway. I decided to give it a go and wear just this mascara for two weeks to see if the claims were true. By the end of the two weeks, I was blown away. The very light tips of my lashes were definitely darker and even without any mascara, my lashes looked amazing. 

The only downside I found was that this mascara is quite easy to smudge. I almost never have problems with smudging, so I was quite surprised to find how easily I moved this around. Hello, panda eyes! 

Dani the Girl XO gives the Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara:
Have you tried this tinting mascara yet?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates