Thursday 2 June 2016

#

NEW! Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Australian beauties were hanging out for the release of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, which came out on the 24th of May. I personally decided to invest long before the palette was actually released, and I'm so glad I did! Not only is the packaging unique, the palette smells delicious and the colours are simply stunning.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette ($72.00)
If you were hoping to get your hands on the palette now, you'll be disappointed! The palette sold out almost immediately BUT there have been whispers that it might come back in stock closer to Christmas. The palette contains 18 beautiful, peach-inspired shades. Unlike the previous Chocolate Bar palettes, Sweet Peach has done away with the two oversized pans and moved to 18 equal sized shades.
The palette does have a very strong peach/lolly type scent (I personally quite like it) that is strong when you open the palette but doesn't linger. Stand out shades for me would have to be Candied Peach and Bellini, both are stunners! The two most disappointing shades are the purples, Delectable and Talk Derby to Me, which have pretty poor colour payoff. Apart from those two, I think the rest of the shades are creamy and wear beautifully.
I also like that Too Faced included some nice, earthy tones in this palette too. I feel like it makes the overall palette a lot more wearable.

Dani the Girl XO gives the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette:
Did you invest in the Sweet Peach Palette?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates