Thursday 7 April 2016

#

My Journey to Hollywood Teeth with PureSmile

If you've read my post on Invisalign, you'll know that my teeth have always been a bit of an issue. When I finally finished my Invisalign treatment (hallelujah!), I was so happy with how straight my teeth were but they still had a bit of a yellow tone. It didn't bother me too much, but when PureSmile offered me a chance to experience their Signature Treatment, I was all too happy to accept.

 PureSmile Brisbane is located at Westfield Garden City, right near H&M. Although it's in the middle of the shopping centre, the little pods ensure that you have an extremely private experience. This is definitely a good thing as you don't look pretty during the experience!
The PureSmile teeth whitening treatment pods.
The Signature Treatment involves three 20-minute rounds of peroxide treatment under and LED light followed by one non-peroxide round. You also have to wear a fabulously fun cheek stretcher to keep your mouth open. Despite all that, the actual treatment was surprisingly relaxing. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable and made the whole experience really easy.

My teeth weren't horribly yellow but the treatment managed to pick my teeth up about 5-6 shades and completely get rid of the yellow tone that I hated.I had a really relaxing time in my little pod, listening to tunes on the kick ass Sony headphones that PureSmile provides AND I even had a little privacy curtain to stop Nosey Nigels from oggling me.
Before treatment (left) and during treatment (right).
If you're unhappy with the colour of your teeth, I would definitely encourage you to check out PureSmile.

Dani XO

The Signature Treatment was provided for me, free of charge, by PureSmile but as always, my opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates