Thursday 8 October 2015

5 Thursday Things

I was going to go with "Word Vomit" for a title, but Thursday Things seemed a little more appropriate. Today's post is just going to be a list of things that are on my mind or that have been happening to me.
1. Wedding planning is hard, especially when you're on a budget. This post pretty much sums up my experiences to date.

2. I cannot wait to be done with my Diploma. While I definitely don't regret going back to study, it's been an uphill battle. I just want my qualification dammit!

3. I wish I was a better cook. I always see such delicious looking recipes that then involve you needing to buy 7,000 unusual and hard-to-find ingredients or require you to stand at the stove stirring clockwise then anticlockwise then clockwise at 10 second intervals. My diet consists mainly of toast....

4. So many good movies are coming out and do you know when the last time I saw a movie was? It was the Avengers Age of Ultron.....before that I think it was the first Hobbit movie....oh, the shame!

5. One of my hobbies to to plan an entire holiday, flights, accommodation, even restaurants. Sadly, they are all imaginary as my current holiday budget is about $5. A girl can dream, right?

What's been on your mind lately?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates