Sunday 27 September 2015

My Cavallino

If you're on the hunt for cute, kitsch little jewellery pieces, fabulous scarves, adorable notebooks and cool-as-a-cucumber sunnies, then this post is for you! 
My Cavallino is a Brisbane-based online store that opened in 2012. It's run by the beautiful Brittany Kahler, who has an awesome eye for funky, fashionable pieces and a flair for online business. She believes in a simple shopping experience and in providing good quality, affordable pieces.

Here are my favourite pieces from the site:
 
1. Silver Ring Set ($9.99) 
 Midi-rings are the bomb! I love how delicate they are, I feel like they make my fingers look really long and slim. This set is currently sold out but there is a pretty cool set that I've linked to that's really similar....is it bad if I buy another set?
 
Again, my love of delicate silver accessories shows through. I love the way this necklace sits, it's super cute and really works with my (pretty much non-existent) style. The necklace featured on the sire right now is a little different but just as gorgeous.

3. Cat Scarf ($11.99)
Image from My Cavallino
I love cats, I love scarves, this was a win-win for me. This pashmina-style scarf is super soft and the cat print is little enough not to scream "crazy cat lady" rather "sophisticated cat lady with a tonne of style".

If you'd like to shop at My Cavallino, you can use the code DaniXO for 20% off your total. You also get free shipping if you spend over $35 so get shopping!

Dani XO

This post is not sponsored and the link is purely a discount code for you guys, I do not make any money from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates