Sunday 15 February 2015

The "Love" Wishlist

Inspired by February, the month of love (and my birthday next week), I thought I would share my latest wishlist. I currently keep track of my wishlist with a bunch of sticky notes on my dressing table mirror but I think Polyvore is a much better idea, I'm slightly addicted! So here's what I'm currently lusting after.



First up is the Hourglass Modernist Palette in Atmosphere ($58.00 USD). I originally wasn't that taken by the new Hourglass palettes but the more I've looked at swatches and close ups, the more I want to make one of these mine! They've already been released in the USA but aren't due out in Australia until March. I like Atmosphere because it's a "cool neutral" palette but honestly, they all look gorgeous!

The second palette on my wishlist is the Urban Decay Naked Palette ($82.70). I own both the Naked 2 and Naked 3 and really just want to make up the complete collection. Neither the Naked 2 or 3 have much in the way of blue shades and I know I'm a neutrals gal so I know I would use it...but mostly I just want to complete my collection!

The ABH Maya Mia Palette ($29.00 USD) has been on my radar for ages. That aqua shade is calling to me! I love the range of colours and I've heard such good things about this palette that I really see no reason that I wouldn't like it.

Another product that I've been keen to try is the Balm's Cindy-Lou Manizer ($34.95). I've heard that it's the best of the "Lou Manizers" and really, a girl can never have too many highlighters...right?*

*Since writing this, I've managed to get my hands on Mary-Lou Manizer....but I've still got my eye on Cindy!

Since ColourPop now ships to Australia, I feel like the new Shaaanxo X ColourPop Foursome ($20.00) is now well withing my reach. I've heard that ColourPop products are really good quality and have been devouring literally any YouTube video I can find on them. 

I've almost finished my trial size version of the Estée Lauder Double Wear ($50.00) and I am completely sold on it. It's full coverage but doesn't look cakey, it lasts all day and I know exactly which shade fits me (Tawny, in case you're interested). I think this might be my birthday treat to myself...

I already own one NARS Audacious Lipstick ($44.00) in Geraldine which I adore but I'm very eager to get my hands on more. I particularly like the look of Greta and Charlotte but they all look pretty amazing.

Lucky last is another lipstick, MAC's Lady Danger ($36.00). Do I really need another lipstick? Probably not. Am I going to get it anyway because I've been dreaming about it for months? Probably....

What's on your current wishlist?

Dani xo

6 comments:

  1. Cindy-Lou is totally worth it - she's a beaut! My review of it should actually be going up tomorrow :) I think I still like Mary better, but Cindy is a lot more wearable I think! I really want one of the NARS lipsticks but I have no idea which shade!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely get your hands on Lady Danger - seriously such a confidence boost in a lipstick I always get compliments when wearing it! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely still on my wishlist, even after getting Mary! I think Mary looks just gorgeous but I feel like of a like a collector, I must have them all! I swatched some of the Nars lippies in Mecca today and Greta and Charlotte are both still at the top of my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the kind of lipstick I need in my life! It's my birthday on Sunday and I was dropping hints HARD to the boyfriend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hourglass palette - oh my goodness! Definitely on my wish list aswell.

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cosmetics lover9 March 2015 at 04:28

    FYI, I found very good prices on Urban Decay here: www.myfavoritecosmetics.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates